Vasyli Hoke high arch supportive insole orthotic
The VASYLI + Hoke prefabricated foot orthotic is the result of the collaboration between Phillip Vasyli and Brian Hoke DPT, SCS.
The VASYLI + Hoke device is expressly designed for the control of the pes cavus foot type. Unlike an over pronator, a supinator will invariably have a more complex foot type, often with a combination of triplanar alignment issues such as:
- Plantarflexed 1st ray or forefoot valgus
- Forefoot equinus
- Forefoot adductus
The intrinsic design features of the VASYLI + Hoke specifically address the common alignment issues associated with a supinated foot type.
Product Benefits & Features
- Helps relieve pain, whether in the heel, knee, or back.
- Ideal for walking and everyday use.
- Ideal for athletic footwear.
- Designed for custom-fit shoes.
- Designed for men's and women's boots.
- Heat moldable for a custom fit.