Enteral Tube Feeding High Borate Borosilicate Glass Bottle (240ml)
The Australian Foundation for CDKL5 Research Limited has developed this Borosilicate glass feeding bottle as part of an effort to improve the founder's son, Raffael's health and ability to cope with his genetic condition while we do our part to spread awareness and fundraise towards a cure for rare genetic disorders.
This non-Toxic glass feeding bottle is made from high borate Borosilicate glass, making it a convenient, healthier alternative when tube or bottle feeding.
Borosilicate glass is safe to heat and freeze which is important if you are blending food in bulk and storing it in the freezer. It can be thawed and heated safely unlike plastic bottles which release dangerous toxic chemicals into the contents.
This new non toxic feeding bottle is feeding pump suitable for all enteral and tube fed individuals. We developed and designed this especially for real food tube feeding purposes but it is suitable for all types of bottle feeding practices.
This is also part of a fundraising effort for our charity, the Australian Foundation For CDKL5 Research Limited. All profits will go towards research for a genetic cure for CDKL5 and other rare disorders. AFCR Ltd is an endorsed not for profit organisation based in Geelong Australia. We are ACNC registered with DGR Status, meaning all donations are tax deductible.
Head to our website to find out more at afcr.org.au or contact us by email email@example.com
- High-borate borosilicate glass bottle (240ml)
- Screw-on lid specially designed to prevent leakage.
- Food-grade silicone teat.
- Clear measurement lines for accurate recording.
- Borosilicate glass is a healthy, non toxic alternative to plastic bottles.
Directions for use
- Sanitise all parts in boiling water for 5 minutes before first use.
- The recommended temperature is between 37-42 degrees Celsius.
- Suitable for heating direct from freezer.
- Refrigerator and microwave safe.
- Always remove lids before heating in the microwave.
- Separate lid from bottle and rinse thoroughly before cleaning.
- Sterilise all parts with boiling water or in a bottle steriliser.
- Make sure all parts are dry before using.
About our charity mission
Our Australian foundation provides awareness & education around the rare genetic condition called CDKL5 deficiency disorder and other rare genetic disorders.
We ultimately strive to bring a genetic cure to Raffael and all children born with these life limiting and devastating conditions. We know that this is not going to happen overnight so while that is our focus and always behind our projects, we are doing what we can to help people now by being here to support and advocate for the rights of all people. We are identifying products and services missing or never addressed for those with disabilities and we are developing these products and manufacturing them. We are filling that missing area and making a real impact in supporting people with disabilities to be valued as equal members of the human race.
Fundraising to bring gene therapy to Australia and to support those diagnosed as well as the people caring for them.
Please read more about our mission and how you can join through our website www.afcr.org.au
Even the smallest act is a help and a step forward so please make contact and together, we will get there sooner and our children wont have to live this way anymore.