Gut health support. Bone Broth, Vitamin D & Mushroom - 100grams
In today's fast paced, high density living, we do not have the time to boil beef or chicken bones for 24+ hours which is where dehydrated beef bone broth comes in.
Now this isn't your run of the mill dehydrated bone broth, you are dealing with the Gelpro team here so we have gone one step further and carefully blended our grass fed beef bone broth with a Certified Organic High Vitamin D mushroom.
A good source of vitamin D, which:
- Is necessary for normal absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorus.
- Contributes to normal cell division.
- Is necessary for normal bone structure.
- Contributes to normal growth and development.
- Contributes to normal blood calcium levels.
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function.
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth.
- Contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
A good source of Folate, which:
- Is necessary for normal blood formation.
- Is necessary for normal cell division.
- Contributes to normal growth and development in children.
- Contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy.
- Contributes to normal amino acid synthesis.
- Contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism.
- Contributes to normal psychological function.
- Contributes to normal immune system function.
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Using only grass fed, organic beef bones, simmered for more than 24hrs with nothing but organic apple cider vinegar and Himalayan salt which help in extracting the minerals and goodness from the bones themselves.
The team at Gelatin Australia allow the broth to cool down, then strain it before it goes through a slow drying process to preserve the nutrients and protect them from damaging heat.
Ingredients: Grass Fed Beef Bone Broth Powder* (Beef Bones*, Filtered Water, Apple Cider Vinegar*, Himalayan Salt, Deactivated Nutritional Yeast Flakes) (90%), Organic Agaricus bisporus (High vitamin D mushroom powder) (10%).
Net weight: 100g (approximately 30 day supply)
Add 1-2 teaspoon of the mushroom blend to hot water, your coffee, tea, or favourite smoothie. Add to stews, soups, stir fry etc