6 in 1 Urine Self Test Kit Dipcard
Accurate test and fast results. Check your cannabis oil for THC presence.
Check your workers, carers, or anyone you suspect is impaired for fast accurate results. Contractors entering and modifying your home or personal space. Get peace of mind fast and easy with people you deal with or look after your family and loved ones.
Get your test kits within a few days.
Free standard postage in Australia. Pay for express for fastest delivery.
- Remove the test card from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
- Remove the cap from the end of the test card.
- Immerse the strip(s) of the test card vertically in the urine specimen with arrows pointing toward the urine specimen. Immerse the test card to at least the level of the wavy lines on the strip(s), but not above the arrow(s) on the test card.
- Remove the test card after 10 seconds and lay the card flat on a non-absorbent surface, and then begin timing.
- Wait for colored lines to appear. Interpret the test results at 3-5 minutes. Do not read results after 10 mins
Results Interpretation: Negative or Positive Indication
Two lines appear. One red line should be in the control region (C), and another apparent red or pink line adjacent should be in the test region (T). This negative result indicates that the drug concentration is below the detectable level. (*Note: The shade of red in the test line region (T) will vary, but it should be considered negative whenever there is even a faint pink line.)
One red line appears in the control region (C). No line appears in the test region (T). This positive result indicates that the drug concentration is above the detectable level.
Control line fails to appear. Insufficient specimen volume or incorrect procedural techniques are the most likely reasons for control line failure. Review the procedure and repeat the test using a new test panel. If the problem persists, discontinue using the lot immediately and contact us for credit or replacement